Making A Positive Change in Communities
Dubbed as “Ka1sa sa Pagsulong” or “One in Moving Forward”, the Program is rooted in our deep understanding and appreciation of the strengths and needs of the community. It creates opportunities, strengthens local systems and improves the lives of our stakeholders.
Establish sustainable, equitable, inclusive, and self-reliant communities in Atimonan and Quezon Province.
Be a catalyst for change in Atimonan and the Quezon Province by developing and implementing effective Corporate Social Responsibility programs with project partners.
The Program is anchored on five main pillars namely: Education; Environmental Stewardship; Livelihood and Enterprise Development; Health and Sanitation, and Disaster Resiliency.
- Continuing information, education, and communications (IEC) activities through the MALAYANG TALAKAYAN, DAGDAG KAALAMAN campaign
- Technical and vocational scholarship programs through the KAISA SA PAGSASANAY (KASANAY) campaign
- Improvement of educational facilities
- Provision of school supplies, learning materials and sports equipment
Livelihood & Enterprise Development
- Bamboo handicraft making
- Commercial cooking
- Nail care and hair grooming
- Professional massage
- Masonry and carpentry
Health & Sanitation
- BANTAY KALUSUGAN medical, dental and optical missions
- KAISA SA NUTRISYON (KAIN) feeding program for malnourished children
- Improvement of community and rural health facilities
- IEC campaigns on proper hygiene and nutrition
Disaster Risk Management
- Cooperation in community drills for earthquake, fires and typhoons
- IEC campaigns on safety at sea
- Provision of personal rotective equipment for barangay tanods and members of Bantay Dagat
- Relief operations
- DAGAT KO, LINIS KO coastal clean-up activities
- Tree-planting activities
- Lectures on solid waste management